Posted On November 15, 2007 by Shannon Sullivan
TPP Desktop Version 8.1 Released
The Total Party Planner desktop development team is pleased to announce the highly anticipated release of its version 8.1 upgrade.
One of the hottest features released in version 8.1 is the ability for users tocompletely define a timeline of event details. Time labels can be created for key happenings of an event (ex: setup chairs, fill water glasses, guests arrive, champagne toast, event end, etc). The list of time entries that can be created is limitless! Even better, along with the completely dynamic timeline, notes can also be added to each timeline entry for more specific details applicable to an event.
A brief summary of highlighted features in this upgrade include:
- Complete user defined timeline. Define as many times as you need for an Event.
- Enhanced Bulk update of Event menu item data (quantities & notes).
- Bulk update Event staff data.
- Bulk update inventory by vendor.
- Ability to modify data (add, edit, delete) in the Terms of Service list.
- Ability to reset invoice numbers back to a previous sequence.
- Default a Menu Item Package name as an Event menu name.
- When exporting data to QuickBooks, new option to allow QuickBooks to define invoice number rather than using TPP invoice number.
- Export compatibility with Outlook 2007.
- Rental vendor listed on standard Event Worksheet.
- New report : clients who have NOT ordered within a specified timeframe.
- More Invoice & Proposal report parameters to customize presentation of data.
Posted In Desktop Version