Posted On January 12, 2010 by Shannon Sullivan
TPP Desktop : Version 10.1 Released
The Total Party Planner desktop development team is pleased to announce the release of version 10.1 . Loaded with new features and EVEN MORE powerful navigation!
A brief sample of features in this upgrade include:
- Ability to enter directions to a CLIENT address. Now include directions on the event worksheet for those events where the ‘venue is same as client address’!
- Include special notes for any item(s) on the event packing list.
- Allow the same menu item to be repeated on a menu. Great for orders that require special notes!
- Create text modifier notes (similar to menu section) for beverages and rentals.
- Easier navigation when re-sequencing menu, beverage, or rental details that expand greater than one viewable page.
- Payments Received Report : option to show deposits only taken for a date range.
- Enhancements to QuickBooks export interface.
- Much, Much, More!
For a complete list of new features available in version 10.1, along with previous desktop version releases, please visit: http://totalpartyplanner.com/totalpartyplanner/UpdateDetail.asp
Posted In Desktop Version